Naked Baby Photos

Mrs J went out with one of her friends yesterday lunchtime for a meal of some of the things she wasn't allowed to have while she was pregnant. She had a starter with some poached eggs in it, then a medium-rare steak and finally some chocolate fondant pudding, along with a big glass of wine. I didn't feel too left out though because I stayed in with G and watched some of the rugby union, and it was just as well I did (I was younger than G the last time we beat them).

Later on, I went out and left Mrs J and her friend alone with G and a camera. When I came back I found they'd carried out a whole photo shoot with the poor girl. I've decided to post up the naked baby photos partly because going in the bath already seems to be G's favourite time of the day, but mostly because I'm already looking forward to embarrassing her with them at her 16th birthday.


4 comments:

KC said...

These are my favorite! LOVE the bathtime baby pics! She is just preceious.

Sleepless Mum said...

Ahh she's such a pretty baby, and she obviously loves bathtime

kim mcgowan said...

I've just compiled a bare-bottom baby montage for my daughter's 21st birthday. These photographs will be the gift that just keeps giving...

This is such a nice blog, (and she is such a glorious baby) Richard
kim

Richard said...

Thank you! Have already progressed from the bath to swimming. Will be nervously watching her jump in off the top board before too long.